Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a stylish, rustic venue with peaceful surroundings and wide open views. Exchange vows amidst 90-year-old pecan trees, then celebrate in their Red Dutch Barn, adorned with lights draped from the soaring ceiling's exposed beams.
- Their $3,000 wedding package covers three full days for your rehearsal, ceremony, and reception with ample time to set up and decorate. Included are tables, chairs, and vintage décor items like wine barrels and arches for your ceremony.
- Your wedding, your way, your budget. Choose your own vendors or skip the hassle and let them handle the catering, DJs, photographers, florist, coordinators—whatever you need.
Video by Shaun Parker Productions.
Elope for just $1,500 at The Orchard at Martin's Pecanville! Elopement includes: (50 guests max)
- 10-hour venue rental
- Dressing suites
- Tables, chairs, and in-house décor options
Must be booked 4 months or less from the event date. Contact the venue for more details and be sure to tell them Here Comes The Guide sent you.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
All-Inclusive wedding packages include:
- Space for the ceremony & reception
- Tables & chairs
- Dressing suites
- Dance floor
- And more!
Please see the attached pricing PDF for additional information.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Orchard at Martin's Pecanville
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Orchard at Martin's Pecanville.