Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This private venue is an intimate space that's big on style, and is located just minutes from I-10 in Katy. The reception room has a cool, industrial-chic vibe with multi-hued wood flooring, a pressed metal ceiling, and walls of whitewashed exposed brick. Outside, you'll find a cozy, market-lit courtyard perfect for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
- Check out our private estate Houston venue: Agave Estates
- Their all-inclusive packages make planning a snap, but you're also welcome to choose their "venue only" option and take care of all the details on your own.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental fee includes 8 hours of access (more hours available for additional fee), venue décor with silk greenery, ivory florals, octagon arch, 2 whitewashed pedestals, 2 wine barrels, 150 metallic chiavari chairs, tables, and venue attendant on-site.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
Venue Access up to 4 hours before your ceremony
Ceremony: 30-minute ceremony, or 30-minutes additional reception
Reception: 4 1⁄2 hours
Catering: Appetizers and dinner, TABC bartender
Floral: 1 large bouquet, 1 large boutonnière, and cake flowers
Wedding Cake: Buttercream frosted vanilla cake
Music: DJ & Emcee
PhotoBooth with attendant
Ceremony Officiant Service
Rentals: Round tables and table linens with textured Capri overlay in shimmering ivory, with metallic chiavari chairs
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Alternate Info: Mara Villa Katy