Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Showcasing the best of downtown Houston, this sleekly modern hotel offers a gorgeous backdrop for your celebration. You'll capture striking photos on the undulating Grand Staircase, and on the rooftop patio and pool area with sweeping views of the Houston Skyline.
- You have a choice of venues: the elegant Magnolia Grand Ballroom; the Sterling Ballroom, which features floor-to-ceiling windows; and the Lounge, a cozier space outfitted with a library, billiards room, and full bar.
- Thoughtful wedding packages include a complimentary suite for the couple, table linens, a "Perfect Vendor" consultation list, butler service with hors d'oeuvres, a menu tasting, and group room blocks for guests.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Event duration
- Type of event
The reception-only fee is $1,000 for 5 hours. The ceremony and reception fee is $2,000 for 6 hours.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Magnolia Hotel Houston.