Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in the city’s first skyscraper, this 1922 venue blends sleek contemporary design with unexpectedly glam vintage furnishings for a setting that’s luxurious and unique.
- Three stylish reception rooms, including the spacious Pegasus Ballroom with its grand crystal chandeliers and the swanky Magnolia Club with its cozy library fireplace, will suit any occasion.
- A complimentary honeymoon suite—enhanced by champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries—is yours with any of their fully customizable wedding packages.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Guest count
Meals (when priced separately)
- $55/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!