Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You'll exchange vows in a charming stone chapel, where a wall of votive candles creates your romantic backdrop. Outdoor ceremonies are gorgeous in The Oaks, with its pretty stone arbor and free-standing reclaimed wood doors that swing open for your grand entrance. No matter which spot you choose to say "I do", the 1906 chapel bell will ring out in celebration!
- The beautiful Barn stands ready for a grand reception. It's got a wonderful, rustic-elegant feel, with exposed wooden beams, intricate slatted wood walls, weathered tin accents, and dramatic crystal and wrought-iron chandeliers.
- Get the full Hollywood treatment when you prep in the glamorous Cottage, with its individual lighted vanities, private bath (complete with a soaking tub), plush lounge furniture, and porch set with rocking chairs.
Video by Reverent Wedding Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Full day venue rentals include:
- Use of the Barn, Chapel, Cottage, and Lodge
- Access starting at 9am, and ending at midnight, with a 5-hour event
- Pew seating, cross back chairs, wood tables, and more
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- Choice of caterer package
- Planning and coordination services
- Napkins, linens, dinnerware, and setup & teardown
- Cake cutting and service
- DJ and dance floor lighting
- Sparkler send off
- Fun extras, like a donut wall, popcorn walls, custom monogram, dessert bar, etc. (options vary depending on package chosen)
- And more!
Pricing applies to 50 guests; additional guests range $40–60/person. Upgrades available.
Bar packages range $20–44/person for 5-hour service, and includes morning mimosas and a case of beer for getting ready. Bar setup and staffing is an additional $1,000. Cash bar, pre-paid, and semi-host bar are also available.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Magnolia Bells
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Magnolia Bells.
Thanks! Your email to Magnolia Bells is on its way!
Alternate Info: Magnolia Bell