Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You'll exchange vows in a charming stone chapel, where a wall of votive candles creates your romantic backdrop. Outdoor ceremonies are gorgeous in The Oaks, with its pretty stone arbor and free-standing reclaimed wood doors that swing open for your grand entrance. No matter which spot you choose to say "I do", the 1906 chapel bell will ring out in celebration!
- The beautiful Barn stands ready for a grand reception. It's got a wonderful, rustic-elegant feel, with exposed wooden beams, intricate slatted wood walls, weathered tin accents, and dramatic crystal and wrought-iron chandeliers.
- Get the full Hollywood treatment when you prep in the glamorous Cottage, with its individual lighted vanities, private bath (complete with a soaking tub), plush lounge furniture, and porch set with rocking chairs.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Venue rental includes:
- Venue access from 9 am - midnight (Barn, Chapel or Oaks, Cottage, and Lodge)
- Tables and chairs
Venue rental is not included in package prices.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Magnolia Bells.
Thanks! Your email to Magnolia Bells is on its way!
Alternate Info: Magnolia Bell