Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A charming country home with blend of classic and modern styling, this gracious private events venue offers wonderful views of the surrounding Blanco River Valley.
- Outside, you find a beautiful fountain courtyard with plenty of space for a ceremony and tented reception, and a spacious patio that's the perfect spot for dancing.
- You'll love all the extra spaces available, including a bridal suite, lounge, prep kitchen, and even a designated children's area.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Venue rental includes:
- Exclusive venue use for 10 hours
- Tables and chairs
- On-site venue manager
- Indoor sound system
- Free guest wi-fi
- Onsite parking
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Madeline Manor.