Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 56-acre ranch has loads of Texas "big sky" charm, coupled with a gracious, intimate vibe. Capture wonderful photographs at any time of day amid rolling pastures, mature trees, and a winding creek.
- Following your lawn ceremony, guests can flow throughout the grounds for cocktails and games, visit the adorable Saloon, with its full-service bar and billiard tables, and party into the night in the beautiful reception barn.
- They offer cozy accommodations for up to 25 of your nearest and dearest. Make the most of this awesome property with a full-weekend buyout, and spend the days fishing, skeet shooting, or maybe just relaxing with an in-room manicure & pedicure.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on the time of the year and day of the week and includes:
- Venue access from 12pm-12am for up to 200 guests
- Dressing suites
- Sound system, piano, and fire pit area
- Reception Barn with patio and courtyard
- Choice of indoor or outdoor ceremony location
- Tables, chairs, and ice machine
- Setup and cleanup
Exclusive Weekend Wedding Package includes:
- Venue access from Friday at noon until Monday at 10am
- Customized brunch with Mimosa & Bloody Mary bar
- Skeet shooting for up to 25 guests on Saturday and Sunday
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lucky Spur Ranch Retreat.