Lost Oak Winery 8101 County Road 802 • Burleson • Texas 76028
Lost Oak Winery
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Lost Oak Winery on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Acres of vineyards, stately oaks and grassy fields and a fountain view will charm your guests. And there's no shortage of beautiful spots for a photo op, whether it's a kiss among the grapevines or a bridal party portrait at the edge of a creek.
- Say your vows under a canopy of trees, in front of grape vines or by fountain. Host your reception in the Event Center with wine cocktails, wine barrel service bars, round tables with Mahogany Chiavari chairs, and plenty of room for a dance floor. Your guests even get a complimentary glass of wine upon arrival!
- You have enormous flexibility when it comes to catering. You're free to hire your caterer of choice—or even bring in your own food and family favorites. They'll provide the tables, Chiavari chairs, linens—and, best of all, the wine and sangria services.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental fee includes:
- Venue access from 9am-midnight
- Mahogany Chiavari chairs, round tables, wine barrel service bars, cocktail tables, and linens
- Set-up and take-down
- Bride and Groom suites (stocked with wine, soda, water, and cheese platters)
- Complimentary glass of wine for guests upon arrival
- Use of property for bridal and engagement portraits, as well as rehearsal
Reception only package starts at $4000 and includes 6 hours of venue access.
Micro-Wedding Package for 25 guests or less is $3500.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
Please contact the venue for capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Lost Oak Winery wine only, at an additional cost.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Winery / Vineyard
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lost Oak Winery.
Thanks! Your email to Lost Oak Winery is on its way!
Texas Wedding Venues
> Fort Worth Wedding Venues
> > DFW Metroplex < Wedding Venues