Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Privacy and Old World architecture beckon at this hill country mission chapel. Located up a secluded road in the heart of hill country, it will captivate you with its ornate, handmade Spanish doors, antique pews and rustic chandeliers. And it’s all yours to use exclusively, as they only host one wedding per day!
- The 26-acre property offers a variety of outdoor celebration sites. Enjoy cocktails on either the chapel plaza/patio or the spacious reception hall patio. Celebrations are accompanied by a running stream, 40-foot firewall, large stone fireplace, sound system, stage, and dance floor.
- You can take the party indoors, where their reception facility features state-of-the-art sound and a stage for your band or DJ. Adjacent to the chapel, this new venue boasts a high ceiling and a great curved stone fireplace—and it has direct access to the flagstone patio.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
Rental fee includes:
- Use of facility for 5 hours (additional hours available at $800/hour)
- Outdoor ceremony or chapel access as early as 10am
- Private rooms for dressing & staging
- Sound system
- Tables and chairs
- Setup and cleanup
- Free parking and handicap cart service
- One hour rehearsal
Rental of place settings and linens is required as part of the rental contract. Place settings are $3/guest. Linens start at $600 depending on guest count.
Meals (when priced separately)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
Reception Hall and Patio seat 600 guests.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds