Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- These beautiful 22 acres are dotted with ancient, sprawling live oak trees and fun, vintage-modern buildings designed with perfect parties in mind. And because it's just a short drive from Austin, your out-of-town guests will have plenty of lodging options.
- Free-standing weathered doors with multi-colored glass panes mark the aisle of your outdoor ceremony site. Step through them, then exchange vows beneath the shelter of two giant oaks. Follow with cocktails on the grounds (cute wine barrel tables stand ready to hold your drinks), then move to the dance-hall style banquet room for an unforgettable reception.
- There are so many thoughtful amenities and extras—a bridal suite with individual makeup stations, a groom's room outfitted with a TV gaming system, lawn games...even a commercial margarita machine!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental fee includes:
- 2 ceremony sites and 2 reception sites
- Chairs, tables, cocktail tables, cake, and gift tables
- Bridal Suite and Groom's Quarters
- 2 TABC bartenders
- Indoor/outdoor sound system
- Décor selections
- Lawn games
- Rehearsal time prior to the event
- Complimentary photo session
- On-site venue manager
- Setup and breakdown
2022 Pricing: Monday-Thursday events are $4,500. Sunday events are $6,500. Friday events are $7,000. Saturday events are $7,500.
2023 Pricing: Monday-Thursday events are $4,500. Sunday and Friday events are $7,000. Saturday events are $8,250.
- $15,995/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
All-Inclusive Packages are available, but not required, by Monarch Weddings and include:
- Catering - Choose one of five delicious options, served buffet style.
- Floral - work with a professional designer on their team
- DJ - Ceremony & reception
- Bartending – 2 bartenders to serve throughout your reception.
- Rentals – $1000 rental credit for linens, dishes, decor, and more!
- Sparklers – For your grand send off!
Elopement Packages range from $500-$1,795 depending on package chosen.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 225.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lone Star Oaks.