Lone Star Oaks 3354 County Road 236 • Liberty Hill • Texas 78642
Lone Star Oaks
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Lone Star Oaks on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- These beautiful 22 acres are dotted with ancient, sprawling live oak trees and fun, vintage-modern buildings designed with perfect parties in mind. And because it's just a short drive from Austin, your out-of-town guests will have plenty of lodging options.
- Free-standing weathered doors with multi-colored glass panes mark the aisle of your outdoor ceremony site. Step through them, then exchange vows beneath the shelter of two giant oaks. Follow with cocktails on the grounds (cute wine barrel tables stand ready to hold your drinks), then move to the dance-hall style banquet room for an unforgettable reception.
- There are so many thoughtful amenities and extras—a bridal suite with individual makeup stations, a groom's room outfitted with a TV gaming system, lawn games...even a commercial margarita machine!
Video by Huckleberry Wedding.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental fee includes:
- 14-hour use of the venue
- Chairs, tables, cocktail tables, cake, and gift tables
- Dressing suites
- 2 TABC bartenders
- Indoor/outdoor sound system
- Décor selections and lawn games
- Rehearsal time prior to the event and complimentary photo session
- On-site venue manager
- Setup and breakdown
Pricing: Monday-Thursday events are $6,000. Sunday and Friday events are $8,000. Saturday events are $9,750.
- $16,700/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
All-Inclusive Packages include everything in the venue rental PLUS:
- 14 Hours of Venue Rental
- Day-of Coordinator with MK Events
- Floral from Cone Flower Designs
- Photography with Blu Tree Studios or Elyse Bonner Photography
- DJ - Ceremony & reception
- Bartenders and margarita machine
- Various décor items to choose from
All-Inclusive Elopement Packages start at $3,195 for 4-hour rental. Contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 225.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lone Star Oaks.
Thanks! Your email to Lone Star Oaks is on its way!
Texas Wedding Venues
> Austin Wedding Venues
> Hill Country Wedding Venues