Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You’ll have a fairytale experience in this historic European-style castle. Designed by a British architect in the 1890s, Lambermont retains exquisite Victorian-era details, from crystal chandeliers and hand-carved woodwork to molded brick fireplaces, original cabinetwork, and rich hardwood floors.
- The parklike grounds are a gorgeous ceremony and reception choice. Stately trees overlook the expansive lawn, which surrounds the historic estate.
- A Destination Wedding Weekend package will give you the royal treatment. Enjoy two nights in the Honeymoon Suite, with a private veranda, Jacuzzi tub, and bottle of champagne. You’ll also have access to designated rooms for the bridal party, the groom, children, and hair and makeup.
Video by Crazy Cool Studios Videography.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 70.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime. View by appointment only.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lambermont Events.