Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its elegant, European ambiance, this is a magical place for a wedding. Just minutes from downtown Austin, the 12-acre Laguna Gloria, with its historic 1916 Driscoll Villa and gorgeous gardens, is located on a one-mile stretch of beautiful Lake Austin shoreline.
- Romantic inspiration is everywhere. From the beautiful villa that overlooks the grounds and lake to the “Temple of Love” gazebo to the garden filled with original statues from Venice, the villa’s architecture and landscape design reflect the influence of the original owner’s honeymoon in Italy.
- You can add a unique, artistic element to your big day. Because Laguna Gloria is part of The Contemporary Austin, guests can delight in the modern art exhibitions that are on display throughout the grounds and villa.
Video by The Contemporary Austin.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes:
- Exclusive venue access
- Four-six seat golf cart
- Bridal or engagement portrait session (based on availability)
- Prep kitchen space
- One-hour rehearsal
- Supporter Level Membership to the museum ($250 value)
- Venue Attendant (for guest count under 100)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 5pm-10pm Sunday-Thursday and 5pm-11pm Friday and Saturday.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Art Gallery
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Laguna Gloria.