Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The twelve-acre sparkling turquoise lagoon is the centerpiece of Lago Mar, a newly created development that encompasses housing, entertainment, and events…all at the edge of the lagoon’s white-sand shores.
- Say "I do" at the water’s edge, followed by a reception on the expansive turf lawn. There’s plenty of space for a tent, should you desire, as well as games and a lounge area.
- A resort-style hotel, vacation rentals, entertainment venues, and shopping areas are part of the future plans for the development, making it the ultimate Texas wedding weekend destination.
Video by Meant To Be Wedding Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- Type of event
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lago Mar Lagoon.