La Bonne Vie Ranch 1827 Pfiester Road • Fredericksburg • Texas 78624
We'd love it if you would mention that you found La Bonne Vie Ranch on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Just a few minutes from downtown Fredericksburg, this ecological sanctuary sits on 200 acres of natural beauty, complete with vineyards, ancient trees, and a peaceful stream.
- The open-air chapel is stunning, with a soaring vaulted ceiling and three enormous, breathtaking stained glass windows behind the altar. In the festive reception barn, you’ll find another towering ceiling, poured concrete flooring, and even a dedicated “cocktail loft”!
- There’s plenty of room for overnight guests in the Homestead, Lodge, and Cabins…settle in and enjoy drinks on the porches and balconies, games in the gracious common room, or lunch on the spacious patio.
Video by Laura Lee Photography.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $10,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The rental fee includes:
- Access to facility from 9am–midnight on the wedding day
- Use of open-air, covered chapel and 1-hour rehearsal
- Two dressing suites
- Bar service area with built-in bar and catering prep kitchen
- Tables, chairs, and linens (white, ivory, and black)
- 10% discount on wine from venue's winery
- Day-of coordinator
For Friday–Sunday events, overnight accommodations in the Lodge (14 bedrooms, sleeps 30) must be booked at an additional cost. The fee starts at $7,166.25 for the two-night minimum stay.
Additional lodging for up to 40 people is available in the Homestead, cabins, family cottages, and bunkhouse.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Alcohol must be served by a licensed bartender. Wine may be purchased at a discount from Slate Theory Winery.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to La Bonne Vie Ranch
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except La Bonne Vie Ranch.
Thanks! Your email to La Bonne Vie Ranch is on its way!
Texas Wedding Venues
> Hill Country Wedding Venues