Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Just a few minutes from downtown Fredericksburg, this ecological sanctuary sits on 200 acres of natural beauty, complete with vineyards, ancient trees, and a peaceful stream.
- The open-air chapel is stunning, with a soaring vaulted ceiling and three enormous, breathtaking stained glass windows behind the altar. In the festive reception barn, you’ll find another towering ceiling, poured concrete flooring, and even a dedicated “cocktail loft”!
- There’s plenty of room for overnight guests in the Homestead, Lodge, and Cabins…settle in and enjoy drinks on the porches and balconies, games in the gracious common room, or lunch on the spacious patio.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental fee includes:
- Access to facility from 9am-midnight on the day of the event
- Use of open-air, covered chapel
- Dressing suites
- 2 hour ceremony rehearsal
- Catering prep kitchen
- Bar service area with built-in bar
- Tables, chairs, and linens (white, ivory, and black)
- 10% discount on wine from venue's winery
- Day-of coordinator
- For Friday-Saturday events, two-night lodging buyout is required
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except La Bonne Vie Ranch.