Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This rustic-yet-elegant destination wedding venue is nestled on 405 gorgeous acres along the banks of the lower Colorado River—and it's all just outside Austin!
- You can have your ceremony on their riverside terrace or in the grand ballroom, and with 300,000 square feet of customizable indoor-outdoor event spaces to choose from, you're sure to find some that are a perfect fit for your celebration.
- There's so much more to love here: They offer customizable menus, discounted room rates for your guests, and great spots for photo ops. Plus, in addition to a complimentary suite during your wedding you'll also earn free nights for your honeymoon.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on the space reserved.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $125/person and up
- Passed hors d'oeuvres
- 4-hour open bar and non-alcoholic beverages
- Variety of plated, buffet, or stations depending on package chosen
- Tables, chairs, linens, and tableware
- Cake cutting
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1600.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa.
Thanks! Your email to Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa is on its way!
Alternate Info: Hyatt Regency Lost Pines