Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This rustic-yet-elegant destination wedding venue is nestled on 405 gorgeous acres along the banks of the lower Colorado River—and it's all just outside Austin!
- You can have your ceremony on their riverside terrace or in the grand ballroom, and with 300,000 square feet of customizable indoor-outdoor event spaces to choose from, you're sure to find some that are a perfect fit for your celebration.
- There's so much more to love here: They offer customizable menus, discounted room rates for your guests, and great spots for photo ops. Plus, in addition to a complimentary suite during your wedding you'll also earn free nights for your honeymoon.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
- Passed hors d'oeuvres
- 4 hour open bar and non-alcoholic beverages
- Variety of plated, buffet, or stations depending on package chosen
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1700.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Alternate Info: Hyatt Regency Lost Pines