House on the Hill 319 Addie Roy Road • Austin • Texas 78746
House on the Hill
We'd love it if you would mention that you found House on the Hill on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A magical setting perched high on a hill, this 10-acre estate boasts spectacular views as well as lush gardens, large oak trees, and meandering paths that offer great photo ops. It’s just minutes from downtown Austin, too!
- Their dramatic waterfall serves as a backdrop for your ceremony. Then continue the al fresco celebration with a reception in the covered pavilion, with the beauty of nature all around you. (And feel free to party late because there is no music curfew).
- You'll love the overnight accommodations. 20 guests or more can stay for one night, a weekend, or longer in three guest houses plus the main facility—all with views of the venue's pond, lush gardens, and the surrounding hill country.
Video by Prince & Ozzy Creative Co. Films.
Available spring and summer 2023 dates range from just $4,500–$5,800 with 2-night lodging for 20 guests, plus an extra night (Thursday) free!
Contact the venue for more details and be sure to tell them Here Comes The Guide sent you.
Want to visit House on the Hill?
Just click here for Open House dates and times, no appointment necessary. Or contact the venue for a personal appointment.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Weekday & Sunday Evening rental starts at $1,400 for 6-hour venue access, depending on the time of year.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Weekend Packages include:
- Lodging for 20 guests for 2 nights
- Exclusive venue access
- Tables and chairs
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except House on the Hill.
Thanks! Your email to House on the Hill is on its way!
Texas Wedding Venues
> Austin Wedding Venues