Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled at the heart of Bishop Arts District and run by the beloved Dallas floral artists behind DIRT Flowers, this unique venue has funky, boho-chic style accented by the gorgeous greenery for which its namesake has become known.
- Inside, you'll find an open-concept floorpan and dreamy design details like whitewashed shiplap walls, multi-hued wood flooring, Persian rugs, and beautiful vintage-inspired lighting. Dozens of windows and French doors wrap the space, ensuring tons of natural light.
- Let the party flow indoors and out—the space boasts both front and back porches, an inviting greenhouse filled with cozy sitting areas and bursting with lush flora, and an ample backyard, complete with a permanent stage and arbor.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
- Fridays start at $3,320 (5 hours)
- Saturdays start at $4,530 (6 hours)
Additional time is available for an extra fee. Monday-Wednesday pricing is hourly and starts at $421/hour. Thursday and Sunday pricing is hourly and starts at $588/hour.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
There is an additional fee to use a caterer that is not on the preferred list.
A TABC certified bartender is required.
Year-round, daily, 7am–1am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds