Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Right in the heart of Fort Worth, this former Elks Lodge retains all of its 1920s charm, but has been outfitted with a host of modern conveniences—including two beautifully sunlit dressing parlors.
- Ceremonies are held in the elegant Great Room, after which guests move upstairs to the main event: a celebration in the opulent 2nd floor Grand Ballroom. Picture perfect in every way, it boasts rich wood flooring, a fireplace, and rows of stunning arched windows.
- It’s owned and operated by the Center For Transforming Lives. Their mission: to help women and children out of poverty through services like clinical counseling and early childhood education—and your rental fees help support their awesome efforts.
Help Transform Lives
100% of the proceeds from your wedding benefit the Center for Transforming Lives, which breaks the cycle of poverty for women and children through safe housing, early childhood development, and financial stability.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Event duration
Rental fee includes:
- Venue access for 8–10 hours (depending on the day of the week)
- A/V equipment
- Tables and chairs
- Setup and breakdown
- Portable oak bar
- Bridal portrait session
- 1-hour rehearsal
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 160.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Historic 512.
Thanks! Your email to Historic 512 is on its way!
Alternate Info: Historical 512