Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With sleek, contemporary styling and eye-catching design touches, this full-service hotel has a super downtown location, just steps from East Sixth Street’s vibrant nightlife scene and the antique charm of Rainey Street Historic District.
- The Austin Grand Ballroom is one of the largest in the city, giving you all the more reason to expand your guest list. Considering something more intimate? Choose any one (or a combination) of the multiple ballroom salons, private dining rooms, and private meeting spaces.
- Their experienced events team knows what it takes to bring your vision to life, and they will partner with you to ensure all the important details and selections are in place for your big day.
Reach out to the event planning professionals at Hilton Austin to inquire about a 10% discounted offer – based on availability for events booked on specific dates.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee may be waived once you exceed your food and beverage minimum.
- $2,000/event and up
The package prices include the room rental fee and a catered meal.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $85/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
The rental fee, ceremony fee, package prices, and food & beverage minimum vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- Type of event
From working with you on specialty menu selections to overseeing the setup of your function space, Hilton Austin's event professionals will ensure that your Happily Ever After Begins Here.
While the two stunning ballrooms (ranging in size from 15,000–26,000 square feet of space) will be an ideal fit for your wedding reception, complete with panoramic city views for your ceremony, The Reverbery – their music studio-inspired event venue – will help you end your rehearsal dinner or intimate family gathering on a high note.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1400.|
Year-round space availability. Site visits by appointment.
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
You may make your meal selections from Hilton Austin's banquet wedding menus or request a celebration support package to accommodate specialty kosher, halal, or ethnic selections from an approved provider.
You will work closely with Hilton Austin's event professionals to select a banquet bar or beverage package option that's most suitable for accommodating your wedding guests.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hilton Austin.