Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Influences from home and abroad: This East Texas retreat offers a versatile set of venues and amenities inspired by locations all over the world—whitewashed cottages reminiscent of Greece, pastel bungalows just like you'd see on the Florida coast, and grapevines that evoke Napa, CA.
- Charming outdoor event spaces: The Willows, a crushed-granite patio with a fountain, fireplace, and natural canopy, makes for a particularly lovely cocktail hour. You can exchange vows on the lush wedding lawn and dine and dance in the light-filled Odeon reception pavilion.
- Stay and be pampered at the farm: Take the stress out of your wedding weekend by booking the deluxe accommodations. Enjoy the sunset by the pool and breakfast on the terrace…and relax with a massage at the on-site Grace Spa.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Elopement packages for up to 20 guests start at $3,750.
Intimate Wedding packages for up to 50 guests start at $10,000.
Wedding packages for up to 100 people start at $15,000 and additional guests can be added for $50 per guest.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Resort / Spa
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Golf / Country Club
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except High Hill Farm.