Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Casually elegant, with a natural flair and loads of rustic charm, this 65-acre space features a catfish pond and lush pastures occupied by handsome longhorn cattle. Following your vows beneath a handmade wooden arch, you’ll move to the dreamy tent in the woods—it’s been outfitted with a 1920s bar, cute picnic tables, and a large dancehall-style floor.
- Check out our other gorgeous Hill Country property: La Dolce Vita
- They have a great collection of rentals available for your event—whether it’s on the property or not. Tents, wine and whiskey barrels, specialized bars, vintage furniture…whatever you need, they’ll help you find it!
Tour the venue & book your wedding the day of and receive 10% off!
20% off for Sunday–Thursday events.
10% off for Military, Veterans, and First responders.
Offers cannot be combined. Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Package chosen
The Essential Package starts at $3,500 and includes:
- Ceremony arch, wood benches, rustic chandeliers, welcome table, and Day-of planner
- Reception in rustic tent, wine barrels, bar, picnic tables, 2 natural peacock chairs, and Bridal Cabin 2 hours prior
- Ceremony rehearsal with Day-of planner
- Available Sunday-Thursday only
The Mini Getaway Package is $5,500 and includes:
- everything in the Essential Package and
- Ceremony rehearsal, Rehearsal dinner location, tables, chairs, and Day-of planner
- Cocktail hour with wine barrels and bar
- Bridal Cabin Friday-Sunday (overnight accommodations for 8 guests)
- Reception dance floor and Bridal Party or Sweetheart table
The Getaway Package is $7,500 and includes:
- everything in the Mini Getaway Package and
- Bridal Cabin and Dakota Cabin Friday-Sunday (overnight accommodations for 20 guests)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area