Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Dotted with statuesque, sprawling pecan and oak trees, this secluded, nature-inspired spot is a charming combination of organic beauty and modern amenities.
- Three lush ceremony sites have been situated to take advantage of the space's picturesque surroundings. Follow your vows with cocktails beneath the trees, and a reception in a cool, open-concept metal pavilion.
- Choose between several competitively-priced packages (including those for all-inclusive intimate and micro-weddings) that include awesome perks like a custom 16 foot farmhouse table, generous time allowances, and use of the venue's finely-appointed bride and groom dressing suites.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- Type of event
Half-day rental Monday-Thursday (6 hours) is $1,200.
Friday-Sunday full day rental (10am-11pm) starts at $2,500.
Day and a half rental (Friday 1pm-Saturday 11pm) is $4,000.
- Choice of ceremony site
- Tables and chairs
- Assorted decorations
- Venue staff on-site for part of the event
- Changing suite and dressing quarters
All-Inclusive Intimate Weddings start at $6,000.
Micro Weddings start at $1,700.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Year-round: weekends, 10am–11pm; weekdays, 10am–9pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hidden Creek at StoneHaus.