Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The Center's 15-acre, prairie-style Texas Park is a fitting homage to the 43rd President and First Lady's love of the area's natural beauty. Filled with wildflowers, native plants, birds, and butterflies, it's a true visual delight and a gorgeous backdrop for your special event.
- The contemporary Café 43 is a stunning choice for an indoor/outdoor affair. Its large, open interior can be customized for a private evening reception, and the adjacent terrace seating enjoys fantastic views of that lush Texas Park.
- You'll dine on locally sourced, seasonal, organic dishes, all artfully prepared by their private caterers. And their helpful staff can offer décor tips on how to make the space fit your style as well as suggest the best spots for great photo ops.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $8,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- College Campus / School
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds