Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This romantic, eclectic venue totally nails it on how to re-imagine a downtown industrial space. By keeping the original details and adding a sly edge, they've made it feel both authentic and au courant.
- Brick walls, a pressed tin ceiling, and hardwood floors exude historic charm, while chandeliers dripping in crystals add a soft glow. And there's plenty of room to exchange vows in front of a wall of flickering candles.
- Family-owned and ready to treat you like one of their own, this downtown spot offers full-service catering, event coordinators, a spacious bridal room, and a stellar reputation that keeps earning them "best of" awards.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Service Charge or Gratuity
Rehearsal Dinner rental fee is $1000.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial