Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The Fort Worth Zoo has some wildly exciting options for your wedding, like a scene out of the Old West, an African plain, or a garden near colorful sea creatures. You'll enjoy lush greenery, a relaxed ambiance, excellent catering, and a chance for some close encounters with animals large and small.
- Hop aboard the Yellow Rose Express to old Texas Town, an outdoor venue that includes a stagecoach, carousel, ice cream shop, and more. Sip cocktails and stroll through Piney Woods to see bears, otters, and jaguars. Then dine inside the Bluebonnet Café or out on the deck to celebrate under the stars.
- Smaller groups will love the Portraits of the Wild Gallery, with its tree-shaded deck or Crocodile Cafe for amazing views of endangered species. But if you're going big, the 10-acre, tented Savanna Pavilion will delight your friends with hippo, zebra, and meerkat sightings.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 3000.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Zoo / Aquarium
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Fort Worth Zoo.