Felton Ranch 1100 Lanier Ranch Road • Driftwood • Texas 78619
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Felton Ranch on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This sweet Hill Country property has been in the loving care of the same family for generations. Just outside Austin, it’s both convenient and beautiful, with a thoughtful staff dedicated to ensuring your event reflects your personal style.
- We’re in love with the Ancient Oak Grove, where ceremonies are held beneath the branches of century-old trees. Follow with a rockin’ reception in the Garden Pavilion—it can be left open-sided, or fully enclosed in the event of uncooperative weather.
- They offer flexible packages and a host of great perks, including stylish bride and groom dressing suites, heaters, a well-lit parking area, catering prep area, and on-site team members for the duration of your event.
Elopement Package | $2,000
This package includes 3-hour exclusive use of the venue for preparation, ceremony, and photos.
Micro-Wedding Package | $3,500
This intimate package includes 6-hour exclusive use of the venue for preparation, ceremony, and photos.
50-guest maximum, available Sunday–Friday.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on the day of the week and includes:
- 10-hour exclusive venue access
- Vintage Garden Pavilion with antique French roses
- Ancient Oak Grove
- Dressing suites
- Chairs, tables, and heaters
- On-site venue coordinator
- Multiple photo-op spaces and ceremony spots
- Caterer prep area
Included Rehearsal Dinner Rental from 3:00-9:00 pm the day before to decorate, fine-tune details, and enjoy dinner onsite for $2,500.
Guest accommodations are in close proximity to the venue, please see the venue for a preferred list.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Seasonal: Spring and Fall.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Felton Ranch
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Felton Ranch.
Thanks! Your email to Felton Ranch is on its way!
Texas Wedding Venues
> Austin Wedding Venues
> Hill Country Wedding Venues