Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a working vineyard on 90 gorgeous acres. From its hilltop home in picturesque Harleton, visitors look out across rolling hills of vines, meadows, and miles of woodland.
- Exchange vows on a pretty knoll overlooking a pond, then follow with a celebration in the event center. This bright, airy, barn-inspired space features an A-frame covered rock patio flanked by a wood deck, shaded by pines.
- Consider arranging a winery tour as part of your wedding weekend. It's a fun and fascinating way to spend some extra time with your guests, and it includes a customized glass for tasting wine right from the fermentation tanks!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,000/event and up
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Winery / Vineyard
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Enoch's Stomp Vineyard and Winery.