We always offer engagement season specials & wedding upgrades! Please ask the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The venue rental is $4,995 for a Saturday event, $4,495 for a Friday or Sunday and $2,995 for a midweek event up to 130 guests, and $3,495 for any event over 131 guests.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
The all-inclusive package includes:
- Pre-ceremony non-alcoholic beverage
- Four hours for the ceremony & reception
- Five hours for early access & use of the dressing cottages
- Choice of ceremony site (Wedding Walk, Stonewood, Doors to Forever, or Rose Chapel)
- Vintage white convertible for the bride's entrance to the ceremony site
- Chandeliers on the ceremony aisle & outdoor dance floor
- Indoor reception hall with table with a dance floor
- Tables, chairs, and disposable ware
- Bride & groom’s cake as well as a s'mores dessert station
- DJ music
- Texas Rose Catering Gracious Hospitality menus
- Service staff
- Full set-up & clean up
- Dinner for the wedding couple in the Wisteria House
- Wedding Night in the Honeymoon Cottage
A horse-drawn carriage is available for an additional $300.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $38/person and up
Meals include dinner that includes at least one entrée, servers, buffet rentals, plastic ware, and soft beverages of sweet tea, lemonade, and water.
Party chefs are $250/person. Depending on your guest count and menu, you will need at least one party chef per event.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
A bartender is $275/person for a 4-hour event. Clients need one bartender per 100 people. A security person is $275/person as well.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Elmwood Gardens by Provence.