Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The modern, stylish club is surrounded by acres of wooded hills, giving it a secluded, private feel. You'll find Texas "big sky" views in every direction, and they're especially spectacular as the sun begins to set.
- There are beautiful outdoor ceremony sites, including a hidden garden and a spacious clearing on the golf course. The lavish ballrooms boast floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the grounds.
- Three flexible packages make planning a snap, and can include fun, thoughtful extras like a "photo op" background and kids' table with apple juice, coloring pages, and glow sticks.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Includes complimentary wedding rehearsal.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Packages include the venue rental, food, and alcohol.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $30/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Eldorado Country Club.