Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This sophisticated, modern lodge boasts clean lines, lots of windows, and stellar views of the ranch below. The Main Entry has a rustic contemporary feel with double barn doors, a long staircase, and a truly spectacular antler chandelier.
- A charming, modern farmhouse-style chapel is a lovely spot for your "I do"s, with a pretty bistro-lit patio for toasting after the vows. The surrounding wide-open fields, wildflower meadows, and patios offer a variety of additional options for an al fresco ceremony, cocktails, or tented reception.
- The pièce de résistance is the main banquet hall, which features a 20-foot ceiling, stunning marble floors, adjacent rear patio, and a loft balcony. In addition, there's a second-story dressing room with dreamy vistas of the pond.
Video by Bri London Duron Video.
Micro Weekday Weddings are available Sunday–Thursday for up to 50 guests (6-hour maximum). Starting at $2,500!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
Standard rentals range $3,500–6,500 for 150 guests; additional guests are $500 per 50 people.
All rentals include tables, chairs, and one security guard. Saturday weddings have the option to add on a Friday rental for $1,000 (ideal for decorating, a rehearsal, a rehearsal dinner, etc.).
The Exclusive Wedding Weekend Package includes everything in the standard rental, PLUS:
- Venue access from 10am Friday–5pm Sunday
- On-site fishing
- Friday night accommodations for the wedding party (sleeps up to 10)
- Add-on an optional Pampering Package
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to El Cerrito Lodge
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except El Cerrito Lodge.