Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The Tuscan-inspired design of this vibrant venue includes gorgeous marble columns, crystal chandeliers, and a stunning central fountain.
- Three outdoor wedding locations all feature beautifully landscaped gardens to complement the views of the surrounding Texas hill country.
- A Suite for your wedding night is included in your event package, as well as brunch and a beauty bar for your bridal party on the big day.
Video by New Beginnings Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
Weekday weddings with less than 100 guests have a $3000 Food & Beverage Minimum.
Friday weddings with less than 100 guests have a $4000 Food & Beverage Minimum.
Saturday weddings with less than 100 guests have a $5000 Food & Beverage Minimum.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $65/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Eilan Hotel Resort and Spa.