Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a downtown Dallas Arts District destination: This collection of curated spaces in the heart of the city offers a sophisticated backdrop for celebrations of almost any size. Events are elegant, thanks to close attention to detail and exceptional catering services.
- You'll love the gorgeous contemporary outdoor areas: The newly renovated Eagle Family Plaza features a lush lawn and dining pavilion with beverages on tap. Another option is the sprawling Sculpture Garden, which includes striking works of art and a tranquil reflecting pool.
- There are multiple indoor venues to choose from: The Hamon Atrium is filled with colorful light that's passed through the amazing Dale Chihuly glass suspended in front of the room's windows and doors. You can also opt for the intimate minimalist Founder's Room, adjacent to the Rose Family Sculpture Terrace.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Rental fee includes:
- Tables and chairs with black cushions
- Black or white linens
- 4 hours event time
Additional hours can be purchased for $100 per hour for the Sculpture Garden or $500 per hour for the Atrium.
Food & Beverage Minimum
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
Current capacity restriction for Hamon Atrium is 150 guests and for the Sculpture Garden is 100 seated guests (250 standing).
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds