Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s the ultimate Texas destination weekend hotel, a short distance from the airport, AT&T Stadium (home of the Dallas Cowboys), Six Flags/Hurricane Harbor, and so much more. The city operates free trolleys to some of the area’s most popular spots.
- The ballroom has a classic, neutral color palette and plenty of space for all aspects of your celebration. Looking for something a little different? Consider an event in the seven-story Atrium, with its all-glass ceiling, stylish furnishings, and lush tropical plants.
- They offer all sorts of fun, useful perks, like easy room booking for your group, a complimentary shuttle to nearby destinations, and spa packages for the bridal party. Plus, a seasoned Meetings Director serves as a personal point of contact throughout your planning process.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental fee varies depending on day of week, time of day, time of year, space reserved, guest count, event duration, type of event, and menu selected.
Ceremony fee varies depending on day of week, time of day, time of year, space reserved, guest count, event duration, and package chosen.
Wedding packages include the rental fee & catering. Please contact the venue for pricing.
Food & Beverage Minimum
Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on day of week, time of day, time of year, space reserved, guest count, event duration, package chosen, type of event, and menu selected.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Crowne Plaza Arlington.