Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This well-loved eatery on a tributary of Lake Austin is a festive, casual spot for a waterside reception with a relaxed "lakeside lodge" vibe, and it's just a short drive from Austin's city center.
- A spacious, covered redwood deck overlooks the water, and you have the option to allow your party to spread to the adjacent lawn. Kids in your group (and grownups, too) will love watching the resident turtles who frequent the river's bank.
- Classic BBQ is their delectable specialty—treat your guests to traditional faves like hearty beef ribs and chicken, plus fun twists like brisket tacos and Mexican Deviled Eggs.
Video by The County Line.
Lakeside Wedding Package | $6,900 for 50 people
- Rental of private event spaces (Grand Pavilion, Boy Scout Room, and Waterfront Grounds)
- Ceremony site with fruitwood chairs, plus setup & teardown
- 3-course meal with beverages and cake service
- 3-hour bar service and champagne toast
- Day-of coordination package, waitstaff, and bartender
- Table linens, colored napkins, dinnerware, silverware, and glassware
- Service charge and tax
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $200/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- $200/event and up
Food & Beverage Minimum
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
Rehearsal dinner pricing starts at $4,700 for 50 people, and includes use of the Grand Pavilion and Waterfront Grounds, a Cadillac dinner package, 2-hour bar package, champagne toast, lawn games, waitstaff, bartender, and standard rentals.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to County Line on the Lake
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except County Line on the Lake.