Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Dating back to the early 1900s, this sprawling ranch has been revitalized with an expert blend of old and new. The original farmhouse, with its white-washed shiplap siding, has been transformed into a charming chapel complete with a tall spire and front porch—it's perfect for ceremonies, cocktails, even bridal parties.
- Just over a wooden bridge is the fabulous new Barn with a soaring peaked ceiling, iron-railed mezzanine, and dramatic crystal-and-iron chandeliers. There's a fantastic double staircase for a grand entrance, bride and groom's suites, and state-of-the-art AV.
- Ceremonies are held amid the wide open fields at Horseshoe Point. Exchange vows beneath a small pavilion, then follow with an outdoor reception if you like. There's no shortage of picturesque backdrops here, thanks to rolling meadows, two large ponds, great old weathered barns, antique tractors, a classic Chevy pickup—and longhorn cattle, of course!
Video by Epic Productions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fees include all-day exclusive use of the property, tables, chairs, setup, breakdown, and much more!
- $30,000/event and up
All-inclusive packages are available! Pricing for up to 125 guests starts at $30,000 and includes:
- All-day venue access (10am–midnight)
- Wedding planning from CM Promotions
- 3 buffet menu options
- 5-hour bar package and bartenders
- Ceremony & reception music
- 8 hours of wedding photography and an engagement session
- $1,500 floral credit
- Complimentary hair & makeup for bride, maid of honor, and mother
- Linens and standard rentals
- 3-tiered custom wedding cake
- Security officer for 6 hours from Elite Services
- Sparkles, bubbles, or glow sticks for send-off
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chapel Creek Ranch.