Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Ancient oaks, sweeping meadows, and stunning Texas sky views abound at this quaint B&B. Make a quick escape from city life, or settle in for a few days…you’ll be glad you took the time to relax and enjoy this tranquil paradise.
- Say “I do” in the pretty gazebo as the sun sets over the lake, then celebrate with dinner set on cedar tables beneath the twinkle-lit oaks. Intimate micro-weddings and elopements are their specialty!
- You’ll love the sweet accommodations, situated on the upper floor of the 126 year-old farmhouse. Enjoy games and conversation in the spacious common room, or find a spot overlooking the lake to watch the native wildlife.
Elopement Package starts at $700 and includes Bridal Bouquet and Boutonniere, Officiant, and a small bottle of Champagne.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes a cedar table and chairs for 20 guests.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $50/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 20.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinners Details
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Contact the owner for dinner options.
A TABC Certified bartender is required.
Year-round, daily, 10am–8pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Blue Heron Bed and Breakfast on Lake Granbury.