Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a pretty, private Hill Country venue that's easily adapted to weddings of any size and style, and its convenient location—central to San Antonio, Austin, Boerne, Fredericksburg, and New Braunfels—makes things simple for both locals and travelers.
- Celebrate in "The Gin", an open-sided event barn that boasts a double-sided rock fireplace, cantilever windows, and a cute saloon-style bar. The indoor/outdoor layout allows for guest seating to flow onto the adjacent lawns.
- Find fantastic lodging for your overnight crew in the Safari-inspired bungalows, which sleep 5 guests each, or the gracious Windmill House, with its ranch-chic décor and inviting pool area.
Intimate Wedding Special - $3,999
Includes ceremony, reception, and 1 night stay in one of the property's 3 rustic homes. Up to 50 guests. Must be booked for June–September 2021.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Caterer must be licensed and insured.
All alcohol must be served by TABC licensed and insured staff.
Year-round, weekends only, 11am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area