Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Their 1800s-style Chapel, complete with antique pews, overlooks a peaceful creek. The five-acre setting of rolling meadows dotted with oak trees provides numerous picturesque backdrops for your post-ceremony photos.
- You'll enjoy great vistas of the wooded property when you host your reception in the Open Air Pavilion. Dance beneath a sparkling chandelier…or under the stars outside.
- Get cozy in front of the large fireplace in the Grand Hall. This spacious venue boasts a cathedral ceiling, expansive windows, tons of natural light, outdoor views, and a commercial kitchen for all your catering needs.
The Minimony Package starts at $3,150 and includes up to 50 guests, one two-tier wedding cake, tables, chairs, décor, a portable speaker system, and clean up. Must be booked no more than 2 months in advance.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee is $450/hour; there is a 3-hour minimum and additional fees for add-ons.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
- Type of event
Venue Package pricing includes:
- 8-hour venue rental
- Choice of ceremony site
- Wooden tables & Chiavari chairs
- Registry, gift, cake, buffet tables, and head table
- Décor (fresh florals available for an additional fee)
- Choice of Sheer Table Runners
- Portable speaker system in Chapel
- Access to the property for bridal portraits
- Parking lot shuttle
- Set up & clean up
- Venue representative on site
The Budget Inclusive Package includes:
- 12-hour venue rental
- Venue rental inclusions
- Personal event coordinator
- Rehearsal & wedding day coordination with a 1–2/hour planning session
- Bartenders & security
- Mirror photobooth
- Floral package
- Two designer cakes
- Sparklers for 50% of the guest count
- Catering on disposables served buffet-style
Service Charge or Gratuity
There is a date reservation fee of $1,000 (non-refundable) that goes toward the package price.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
There is a bar setup fee for bartenders & security.
Tuesday–Friday 10am–5pm, Saturdays by appointment only.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bella Sera Ranch.