Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Seven exquisitely landscaped acres offer a bounty of beautiful settings for your wedding. Five main garden areas—with blooming crepe myrtles, wildflower fields, stone pathways, and hundreds of rose bushes—are a romantic's dream come true.
- The picturesque Main Gazebo, encircled with roses and other florals, is an ideal site for your ceremony. Nearby, classically inspired statues, ivy-covered brick walls, and tiered fountains make perfect photo backdrops. Plus, sweeping lawns provide plenty of space for tented or open-air receptions.
- Just steps away, their indoor reception facility with a wraparound porch boasts antique pine floors, French doors, and cozy window seats that overlook the lovely grounds, making this a true all-season venue. You can choose your own vendors and there is no curfew or closing time during your event!
Special packages available for Sunday weddings, Aggie football days, and off-season weddings. Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
All packages include rental of the facility from Friday until noon on Sunday and tables and chairs for up to 200 people. Some packages include photography.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 90.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Avalon.