Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located on a secluded hill and surrounded by 10 acres of majestic oak trees, this peaceful center has a welcoming country feel. The building is made from Central Texas limestone and features a porte-cochère and stone courtyard that are ideal for a grand entrance, as well as a spacious main hall and plenty of porch space for guests to enjoy.
- You can celebrate indoors or out. The hall’s soaring ceiling and multiple windows make for an airy, open ambiance. A covered veranda connects the hall to the back lawn, which is sheltered by oak trees and is a romantic place to say your vows or host an al fresco reception.
- His and hers dressing rooms are yours for the day. The bride’s suite and groom’s den both open onto their own private courtyard. The center can also accommodate up to 16 guests in their cozy cabins.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
March - June, and September - December, the rental fee is $6,200 for Saturday or holidays, $5,200 for Friday, and $3,900 for Sunday.
January, February, July, and August, the rental fee is $5,200 for Saturday or holidays, $4,200 for Friday, and $3,200 for Sunday.
Monday–Thursday the rental fee is $3,200.
Included with rental:
· 10 Hours Rental
· 1.5 Hours Flex Time (for rehearsal & extra decorating)
· Indoor temperature-controlled ballroom
· Outdoor shaded ceremony
· Covered patio for cocktail hour
· Bridal Suite and Groom’s Room
· Catering prep kitchen
· Inside Bluetooth sound system with wireless microphones
· 200 outside chairs, 200 inside chairs, and tables for your event
· Venue set-up, tear down & cleaning
· Choice of 9 colors of premium table linens
· Custom Uplighting
· Use of the property for Engagement or bridal photos
· On-site Venue Manager for your event
· Rain Plan
· Onsite accommodations available
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 9am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Angel Springs Event Center.