Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Wide-open space and sweeping vistas beckon at this hilltop venue, just minutes from historic Bastrop. Exchange vows in the romantic glow of the candlelit Chapel, or on their expansive patio with seemingly endless views of nature. Then linger for cocktails and drink in the scenery.
- A separate reception area for dinner and dancing features dark plank floors, a high angled ceiling, and lots of light through double French doors. There's a lovely bride's room, comfy groom's room with TV, caterer's kitchen and, of course, late-night stargazing on the patio.
- Considering that this venue was built as a labor of love, it's no wonder they also get raves for providing hands-on help and creative hints. The on-site staff takes care of setup and breakdown, but you can bring your own alcohol (served by a TABC bartender).
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Venue Rental fee includes:
- 8 hours of venue access
- Candlelit chapel
- Spacious reception area with built-in bar
- Scenic patio
- Tables and fruitwood chiavari chairs
- 2 Private dressing areas
- Onsite staff
- Set-up and breakdown
- Additional décor items (chalkboard signs, drink dispensers, chapel decor, etc)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily, 10am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Angel Mountain Events.