Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Sweeping views of the East Texas countryside: This 110-acre farm, surrounded by rolling green hills, offers a private retreat for a rustic celebration. As the sun sets, the expansive grounds are suffused with a picture-perfect golden light.
- Romantic event spaces both indoors and out: The wooden hilltop pergola provides a memorable ceremony backdrop. For dining and dancing, you can choose between the open-air whitewashed brick reception space and the spacious enclosed hall.
- Customizable for a variety of styles: From rural chic to sweet vintage or whimsical glam, you'll find it easy to personalize this venue. The site rental includes tables, chairs, and linens, plus a bridal loft and "man bar" for wedding party prep.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $4,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
Pricing covers up to 100 guests.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except 6S Ranch.