Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's Houston's original municipal airport, and an Art Deco/Art Moderne treasure. The stunning white structure features exhibit rooms filled with artifacts, photographs, uniforms, aircraft, and memorabilia that illustrate the history of Texas air flight.
- Host a reception in the curvilinear, two-story Atrium (the airport's former lobby), or in the unique Starliner Theater, with its exposed brick walls and oversized industrial windows. Follow with a reception in the Hangar, where you can dance the night away amid vintage aircraft.
- Guests get a front row seat to neighboring Hobby Airport's steady stream of commercial, business, fixed and rotary wing airline traffic...it's like having your own private air show!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
Rental fee includes:
- 4 hours of event time, 4 hours setup, 1 hour clean up (additional hours can be purchased at $250/hour)
- On-site Venue Manager
- On-site security officers
- Chairs and tables
- Setup and breakdown
The Hangar rental includes use of 9,000 sq. ft. of indoor/outdoor event space, vintage aircrafts, and views of Hobby airport, but chairs, tables, AV, portable restrooms, and AC/Heating options are not included with rental of this space.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
The museum holds 160, but the hangar on property can hold up to 500.
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except 1940 Air Terminal Museum.