Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Deeply historic and breathtakingly modern, this East Nashville event space is nestled in the Cleveland Park neighborhood. Once a goods store, it's now a spacious and private gathering place with elements of both minimalist refinement and stripped-down urban grit.
- Gleaming hardwood flooring and elegant white columns contrast strikingly with the memorable patchwork of the worn plaster walls. The open and flexible floor plan accommodates a number of configurations and styles.
- A large enclosed courtyard, bordered by towering trees and contemporary horizontal fencing, provides guests ample room to mingle in the fresh air. Market lights strung along the perimeter create a warm glow at night.
Video by B K Qualls Creations.
10% Military Discount offered year-round!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Event duration
Fridays & Sundays start at $3,500 and Saturdays start at $4,500; weekdays are priced hourly. Rental fees include:
- 12-hour venue rental, including indoor & outdoor space
- Catering prep space, bathrooms, parking, and a loading dock
- Mobile bar and supplies, lounge furniture, coat rack, and curtains
- Outdoor fire pit with chairs and lighting
- Team member on-site and cleaning crew
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 330.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Year-round, daily, 9am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Wilburn Street Studio.