Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in middle southern Tennessee, this beautiful 36-acre farm is surrounded by rolling wooded hills. Outdoor ceremony options include a grove of pine trees as well as a lush, open meadow.
- The classic wooden barn, set with mahogany cushioned chairs, offers an elegant walk down the aisle. Afterward, enjoy dinner and dancing in the air-conditioned reception hall, which comes equipped with tables, linens, and fruitwood Chiavari chairs.
- A Bridal Cottage and Groom's Quarters are included with the rental, ensuring the wedding party has plenty of room for preparations. Endless Catering, the venue's exclusive caterer, is overseen by a Le Cordon Bleu graduate and will provide your reception cuisine as well as other event services.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
10% OFF all venue fees for first responders and police.
Ask about our military appreciation package.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Venue rental requires the use of in-house catering & bar services (additional cost). Pricing includes:
- 12-hour exclusive venue use, including the climate-controlled indoor space, choice of ceremony site, spacious bar area, and 36 acres of landscaped grounds, lawns, and grasslands
- Tables & chairs, specialty furniture items, outdoor games, and access to the "She Shed" décor closet
- Use of the Cottage and Quarters for the wedding parties to get ready
- Planning session, event team leader, organization and décor cleanup
- Setup, teardown, and janitorial, plus liability insurance and taxes
- Ample parking
- Preferred vendors list
Weekdays | $3,800
Friday & Sunday | $5,700
Saturday & holidays | $6,500; $8,500
Meals (when priced separately)
- $22/person and up
Buffet or plated meals start at $20/person.
In-house bartenders; bar setup & service starts at $2000
A wedding coordinator is required; in-house coordination is available for an additional fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 8am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Whistle Hollow.