Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a beautifully restored 19th-century train station. This Gothic treasure was opened in 1900, and its dramatic stone construction is reminiscent of a European castle. Though it’s been thoroughly updated for a new life as a luxury hotel, many of the original architectural and design elements have been preserved, creating a truly unique venue for any celebration.
- The event spaces are magnificent. You have your choice of several rooms, including banquet halls lined with stone archways and paneled ceilings, and an elegant veranda. But the crowning jewel is the lobby, with its 65-foot barrel-vaulted stained-glass ceiling, marble floors, bas relief angels and medallions, and remarkable panels depicting a steam locomotive and horse-drawn chariot.
- It’s right in the heart of Nashville. Union Station combines ageless beauty and modern convenience for a true Music City experience. It’s just blocks from the famous Ryman Auditorium, Honky Tonk Row, Bridgestone Arena, and a host of dynamic neighborhoods filled with shops, restaurants, and clubs.
Video by Everoak Wedding Films.
Video by John Myers Photography & Videography.
Video by With This Ring Wedding Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $8,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- $105/person and up
First Comes Love – $105/person
Includes selection of four hors d'oeuvres & a 2-course meal.
Meet Me After – $120/person
Includes selection of four hors d'oeuvres, one display, and a 2-course meal.
Tie the Knot – $155/person
Includes selection of four hors d'oeuvres, one display, a 2-course meal, and a late-night cravings option.
All packages include:
- Event details meeting
- Getting-ready room for wedding party prep
- Suite accommodations for the newlyweds
- Complimentary cake cutting
- Reduced rates for valet parking & courtesy room blocks
- Tables, chairs, dance area, votives, floor-length white linens, and white napkins
Service Charge or Gratuity
Bar packages range $74–88/person for 4 hours of service, with additional time $14–16/person per hour. Consumption bar is also available.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Union Station Nashville Yards.