Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in in the heart of West Knoxville and spread over 57 pristine acres, this lakefront venue offers a variety of beautiful sites for events. In addition to the irresistible scenery, they also provide hands-on coordination, floral, and event design services.
- The sleek and airy glass-enclosed Pavilion features 4,800 square feet of climate-controlled space for your reception, along with dressing areas and a large caterer's kitchen. There are multiple spots for an al fresco ceremony, including an expansive deck extending to Bluegrass Lake, a bistro-lit landing, and a sparkling white sand beach.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,000/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
All-inclusive, customizable packages start at $5,000 and include:
- 6 hours of rental time
- Set up & clean up
- Tables & chairs
- Linens, floral design & DJ
- On-Site Coordination
- Catering through one of their preferred caterers
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Ranch / Farm
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Pavilion at Hunter Valley Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Pavilion at Hunter Valley Farm.
Thanks! Your email to The Pavilion at Hunter Valley Farm is on its way!
Alternate Info: The Pavilion at Hunter Valley Farm