The Mill 1601 Gulf Street, Suite 100 • Chattanooga • Tennessee 37408
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Mill on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nothing beats a creatively cool repurposing of a historic site. This century-old mill, located in the revitalized Cypress Corners, has emerged as a flexible event space that offers a blank canvas where you can let your imagination run free.
- The mix of original features and cutting-edge technology makes it special. Wood rafters, exposed brick walls and polished concrete floors are an homage to its past, while modern furniture and lots of glass give this fresh, clean space a hip ambiance.
- Unique outdoor details provide great ceremony sites and photo ops. Forget the standard landscaped grass—here you’ll find vintage railroad tracks on the back lawn, an adjacent sculpture garden, and even a nearby Car Barn for a fun rehearsal spot.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- $49/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
Meals (when priced separately)
- $17/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Mill.
Thanks! Your email to The Mill is on its way!
Tennessee Wedding Venues
> Knoxville / East Tennessee Wedding Venues