Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This grand, historic southern estate has an elegance that complements formal affairs, but the venue works equally well for more casual events.
- Three spacious rooms with their own fireplaces, and a covered terrace that looks out over a lovely wooded glen, make the newly renovated Cabin by the Spring the right choice for a charming country celebration.
- The garden’s winding pathways, landscaped flowerbeds, and ancient trees create a lovely backdrop for a romantic outdoor wedding.
Elopements begin at $800 and include access to the grounds for a ceremony & photography, ceremony coordination, and a 1-year dual membership to The Hermitage. 20 guest maximum; inquire for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Type of event
Venue-only rentals range $5,000–6,000 depending on the time of year and include 10-hour access to one of the historic reception locations, use of private dressing room and restrooms, and a 2-hour engagement or bridal photo session.
Elopements start at $800, and non-wedding event rentals start at $1,500.
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Package chosen
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
The Magnolia: $9,000–22,000
This package includes everything in a standard venue rental PLUS:
- Month-of and day-of coordination
- 4-hour DJ services
- Tent, generator, & basic lighting
- Tables, chairs, linens, napkins, and standard rentals
The First Lady: $13,000–25,000
This package includes everything in The Magnolia package PLUS:
- Ceremony held in a location of choice
- $1,500 in rental upgrades
- Upgraded DJ package, including a photo booth and custom monogram or accent lighting
- Getaway service in an antique car
- String quartet for the ceremony
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 140.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Hermitage.