The Bridge at ChrisLeigh Farm 10455 Monroe Road • Lakeland • TN 38002
The Bridge at ChrisLeigh Farm
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Bridge at ChrisLeigh Farm on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 92-acre farm near Memphis is close to the city with the feel of the country. Happily for prospective brides, the owner of this family-run homestead decided to combine her joy and expertise in planning events with the bucolic beauty of the property.
- A massive Old Black Jack Oak makes a lovely canopy for your ceremony. Just beyond this tree-studded ceremony lawn is the large pond where geese and turtles play and an ice-packed canoe, filled with cool refreshments, awaits your guests.
- Shelby County’s only covered bridge is the picturesque centerpiece of this venue. In fact, your guests will walk through it as they wend their way up the lantern-lit driveway towards the large reception tent that offers sweeping views of the lush grounds.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Bridge at ChrisLeigh Farm.
Thanks! Your email to The Bridge at ChrisLeigh Farm is on its way!
Tennessee Wedding Venues
> Memphis / West Tennessee Wedding Venues