Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 92-acre farm near Memphis is close to the city with the feel of the country. Happily for prospective brides, the owner of this family-run homestead decided to combine her joy and expertise in planning events with the bucolic beauty of the property.
- A massive Old Black Jack Oak makes a lovely canopy for your ceremony. Just beyond this tree-studded ceremony lawn is the large pond where geese and turtles play and an ice-packed canoe, filled with cool refreshments, awaits your guests.
- Shelby County’s only covered bridge is the picturesque centerpiece of this venue. In fact, your guests will walk through it as they wend their way up the lantern-lit driveway towards the large reception tent that offers sweeping views of the lush grounds.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Bridge at ChrisLeigh Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Bridge at ChrisLeigh Farm.